WORK WITH US
We're looking for talented engineers
Join our young and dynamic team in Auckland, New Zealand and help provide operational intelligence solutions to some of the largest industrial sites around the world.
EXPLORE OUR CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently recruiting for the following role(s) below.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please email us with your CV at email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to work on exciting global operational intelligence solutions in the power generation, transmission & distribution, Oil & Gas, water, mining and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for a resourceful Senior Software Engineer to work closely with our local and global customers & partners to provide product and integration leadership.
This is a leadership role that will sit across many projects.
You will be responsible for:
- The design, build and support of real-time applications using OSIsoft’s PI System, Dimension Software’s solutions and other technologies from Microsoft, Seeq, Esri and others.
- Engineering including working with customers & our engineers/partnerts to construct and support operational intelligence solutions including system installations, integration with other platforms such as SAP, Maximo, document management, BI and data visualization.
- Solutions include real-time solutions, decision support & asset management tools, predictive analytics.
- Customer interactions.
- Leading our growing team of engineers.
- Working with our international partners.
- Working with our development team.
- Training, support and mentoring will be provided to the successful candidate to assist them to develop their skills in areas outside their expertise.
This may suit an experienced Automation, SCADA, Electrical, Process Engineer or IT engineer with industry experience. You must have experience with SQL, industrial processes, reporting, HMI’s, IT concepts, etc.
You may be required to travel primarily to the US or Australia.
To qualify for this role, you:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Software Engineer with an engineering, automation or consulting background.
- Must be a logical, analytical thinker, with good attention to detail.
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts.
- Ideally have experience in energy, utilities or industrial situations.
- Must have SQL and ideally BI experience.
- Ideally have experience in SAP or Maximo integration & document management systems.
- May have experience in the OSIsoft PI System, historians, SCADA, DCS, Operational Technology or similar applications.
- Must have relevant degree or related experience.
- Must be comfortable in a customer facing role.
- Must have experience working with enterprise systems.
- Must be capable of learning and adapting quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent New Zealand Resident.
- Ideally be able to occasionally travel internationally.
The role will suit a passionate senior software engineer who enjoys new challenges and has the vision to put your best ideas into action.
You will become a valued team member and have the chance to discover the endless opportunities to develop your career within this dynamic company.
Position is based in Central Park Corporate Centre, Ellerslie, Auckland.